Chitanda’s infectious curiosity has not only affected Houtarou, but the entire Blogging Community.
(copy/pasted from Anime B&B which was copy paste from the original)
- Each person is supposed to follow the rule of fives.You are allowed to ask 5 questions, after which you can tag up to 5 bloggers by hyper-linking to their blog; 5 questions because it’s not too many to flood another blogger and occupy too much of his/her time, but yet a large enough number to ask your most important questions, and 5 bloggers to avoid spamming. Hence, prioritize your questions, and who you wish to ask!
- Those tagged are obliged to answer the questions in a blog post, and after which, they are entitled to create their own 5 questions and tag 5 other bloggers, so on and so fourth. You are allowed to tag the person that tagged you in the first place. Also, copy and paste this section on your blog so others can understand how the game goes.
- In the case where a blogger strongly refuses to answer a question, he/she must instead post a nice anime image, wallpaper or cosplay picture, et cetera in response to that question.
- To make things interesting, a blogger can include wildcards in his/her 5 questions by placing an asterisk, (*), after which those tagged are obliged to reveal something interesting about themselves that others did not previously know. There is no limit to the number of asterisks one can place (which means there can be up to 5 wildcard questions).
- Anyone can feel free to start the game; you don’t necessarily need someone to tag you. Just create your 5 questions and tag your 5 people of choice. However, the catch is that you must answer your own 5 questions as well.
- To potentially prevent an endless game, this round of games will end on the 8th September 2012, 12pm JST (GMT +9). After which, no more bloggers can tag others to answer their questions.
So here’s Marina’s questions:
If you had to cosplay as one anime character at the largest anime convention closest to you, who would you be, and why?
First of all, I really don’t like cosplaying. I’d be embarrassed to go out with costumes from Japan cartoons! BUT THIS IS THE LARGEST ANIME CONVENTION NEAR ME (presumably) SO I MUST DRESS UP! So if such a scenario happens, I will dress up as Pikachu. Not the Pikachu which you can see your face with but like a Pikachu costume mascot style. With that not only will I not feel embarrassed but I’d have fun too since Pikachu is fucking cute.
PIKA PIKA PIKA!
What is your favorite post on Anime B&B? If possible, explain.
I’m a secret fanboy of Marina’s so I have a lot of posts in mind but the most hard hitting ones are her food posts. I have a lot in mind but if I absolutely have to choose then it has to be her KarePan post. I’m not exactly the biggest fan of Kuroshitsuji or Yakitate Japan, but I’m a big fan of curry. Curry is amazing. That post really had me grumbling. OH GOD I WANT SOME CURRY NOW.
You’ve just been informed that you have one more day to live. What last meal would you like to eat?
I guess this is an indirect question to NAME YOUR FAVORITE DISH. This question is surprisingly easy for me and my answer to the question is the Filipino Kare-Kare with Japanese Rice. If anyone’s wondering what Kare-Kare is, it’s basically some sort of rendition of Curry except (in my case) Peanut Butter is used heavily. The taste is unexplainable but I’d love to eat it everyday with it’s partner Bagoong (Shrimp Paste). I just chose Japanese Rice to complement the Kare Kare because it’s the best rice there is.
Looking at Hunter x Hunter‘s Nen chartand role descriptions, where do you most likely fit? Is that what you would wish for, or would you like to have a different ability?
- Enhancers are determined and simple. Most of them never lie and hide nothing. Their words and actions are often dominated by their feelings. They are generally very selfish and focused on their goals.
- Emitters are impatient and not detail-oriented. Many of them quick-tempered and hot-blooded. They resemble the users in building their impulsivity, but the difference with them, they probably tend to calm down and forget more easily.
- Manipulators are logical people who advance at their own pace. They are all for arguments and tend to want to keep their families and loved ones safe. On the other hand, when it comes to pursuing their own goals, they do not listen to what others might have to say about it.
- Transmuters are whimsical liars. Transmutation users have unique attitudes, and many are regarded as weirdos or cheaters. They rarely reveal their true intentions.
- Conjurers are typically high-strung.They are often on guard as to be overly cautious. They are very observant and rarely fall into the traps. Being able to analyze things calmly is the strength of the materialization of users.
- Specialists are individualistic and charismatic.They will tell you anything important on them, and refrain from being close friends. But, because of their natural charisma that draws others, they are always surrounded by many people.
HxH is actually part of my childhood memories but strangely I’ve forgot what most of it is about. I’ve been meaning to pick up the 2011 version but I haven’t got around to do so yet. Anyway, if I had to choose I’d be a Transmuter. I’m a pathological liar (or I’d like to think that I am) and I love being weird. I love being secretive (but no one really cares about my secrets) and basically everything a Transmuter is is what I think best describes me (note it’s what I think but with this chart most people would probably just say I’m an Enhancer)
Your life’s an anime accompanied by its own soundtrack and theme songs. Which composer would you like in control of your OST?
I’d love to have the Toradora OST to accompany my everyday life but sadly, my life isn’t that dramatic so Lost My Pieces might lose ground. I’d love to have the Mysterious Girlfriend X soundtrack playing along with me but unfortunately I don’t have a mysterious girlfriend (or any girlfriend for that matter). A soundtrack that would best suit my life would probably be Lucky Star’s soundtrack. The whimsicality of it all kinda fits the bill of what my life actually is.
What I’d love for it to be: Toradora, MGX, Xxx Holic soundtracks
What it will probably be: Lucky Star with the Azumanga ED
Now the rules require me to choose 5 bloggers and spread this disease around so Moe Alternative’s DDK, TPAB of the Pantless Anime Blogger, Subarashikun, Draggle (cus I made his site look all pretty) and Marina (cus she dragged me into this) ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
(If someone already tagged you, you can just answer in the comment section below. Likewise if you just feel like answering my amazing questions, feel free to comment to.)
1. If Ben had 3 Apples and Lisa at 2, how did Adele set Fire to the Rain?
2. How will you help Rihanna remember her name?
3. If you are daring, HOW DARE YOU?
4. Explain the Saki Phenomenon in Anime Saimoe Tournament in no less that 150 words.
5. In relation to question number 4 which has absolutely no relation to the first three questions, WHO WILL WIN ANIME SAIMOE TOURNAMENT 2012? Explain using Saki as the power of X with Toki as X^5, Akari Akaza as 0^infinity and sniping as an imaginary number. If you do not wish to use this formula, create your own. If you do not wish to use any formula, explain why.
That is all -_________- (Imma break the rules and answer my own beautiful questions after other people answer)